Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Di alam lain

Yesterday was 1 rejab. I was thinking to fast but tak jadi since I had to go to KL to get the rempah biryani pakistan for emk. Oh, I don't eat biryani but actually I don't eat Indian biryani. You should try the pakistan biryani. When you do, you would never want to eat Indian biryani anymore.


Since the spices shop is located next to Semua House, I was thinking to have Nasi Ayam Chee Meng yang dah setahun aku tak makan but, I saw 1 masakan minang resturant in front of Wisma Yakin. Tunjang masak kalio, cili hijau, pucuk ubi rebus and sambal hijau. Would I choose Chee Meng over that? I don't think so.


Macam ala ala berpeluhla aku makankan, dicampur dengan air polkado[avocadolah, heh]. Since I had a hearty lunch, I cancelled my plan to eat nasik lemak for dinner and opt for baked beans with breads instead.


This is when I saw a series called Di Alam Lain. I have seen the gazette and sort of wanting to watch it but by the time I switch on the tv, it was nearly over.


And I was glad that it was almost over.


Macam celake ok cerita tu. First I saw a hantu yang diambil gamba from beberapa angle. I can't really tell who was it but I think it was azean irdawaty. Althought I must tell you, the movie she berlakon in the 80's which entitled perjanjian syaitan adalah amat menakutkan. I hid under the selimut bila melihat tongkat itu bercakap-cakap. Macam celake ok takutnye.



Oh back to the story. So it looked like it's a duel between 2 mak bomoh which is in my opinion is azean and the second mak bomoh is joyah. I forgot her namelah but I think you know who is joyah. Mula-mula joyah looked like a normal person until this azean ghost appeared in front of her. She laughed-laughed eksyenly and turn back. Suddenly her outfit and face bertukar jadi hantu plak. But hantu baju hitam and rambut adalah sedondon juga manakala hantu lagi satu berbaju putih di matchingkan dengan rambut putih. I tak sempat check their kasut because I was struggling between eating, watching and not choking.


One question, why hantu in Malaysa have to appeared as ugly? Tak boleh ke buat hantu rambut rebonding and tidak membazir mekap? Ugly doesn't mean scary ok. And pasal sikit-sikit nak gelak? Sheesh.


Anyway, after joyah turned herself into hantu both of them floated on air and start fighting.


The thing is,aku hampir tercekik roti bila joyah mula buat aksi "abuken" dalam street fighter dan mengeluarkan bola api dari tangannya dan dibalas oleh hantu putih dengan cara yang sama.


Haha. Macam lach ok.


I think Rashid Sibir should concentrate in only making drama yang buang hingus + air mata orang meleleh since that's what he does best.


He failed miserably in his attempt to create and oh-so-romatic movie, that starred nasya and rosyam and obviously he failed in attempting to be seram.


Cukup-cukupla tu ahmad idham sorang je yang berusaha nak buat cerita ala-ala seram kelaka, kau toksahla.

No comments: