Monday, July 02, 2007

Makan at layla's.

Hehe. I have to say I am flattered with all the support towards the previous entry. Aku baca balik dekat blog budak tu rasa kesianla plak [haha]. Sayang you bunnies okies.Like..muahss!


Oh, anyway. The eatting session at layla's place was great. Makanan yang dimasak oleh ermie adalah sedap ok and as usual my diet plan failed. Actually is ws topek's bday [layla boyfriend] but aku rasa layla je yang macam ter-excited lebeh. Hehe. Layla jangan marah


Of course, there are pictures!




Fadzi, chics and layla. My hair!It's long!*Gasp



The food. Oh the satay were full of lemak.I like



chics, keirun, jaja, nikkit and fadzi are always happy when it comes to eating




chocolate banana is tina's fav but she was not there :(


After that they all went to sakinah's place to chill tapi aku balik awal sebab malas nak drive sorang-sorang pukul 1 pagi. I mean budak-budak ni kalau dah melepak tak ingat rumah tapi diorang takpe berteman


And next week, they'll be at jaja's place sebab jaja is getting married next week. And I could not make it coz my cousin is also getting married next week. I asked my mum about it


me:mak, jaja kawen next week, tanak pegi yana nikah pegi kawen je bley ke?
mak: jangan nak menggatal!


Pegi jaja kawen pon nak menggatal ke? Haihh.


Okkkkkkkkkkkk. I know. I know you don't have to tell me.


Happy monday bunnies!

No comments: