Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Friendster

I don't know why I still have my friendster account. I only know less than 20% of the people in my list but I have no heart to reject their request to add me. But if they put their dick pictures I will rejectlah. Keji!


It's all ok until they started to ask me for teh session or my number or a meet up


For trillion,billion time, I am going to state that, it will not happen


Not because of I prasan lawa or sangke aku adalah perempuan paling cun tetapi ini adalah kerana I had stumbled few kisah ngeri after meeting up with virtual people. Mula-mula nampak ok, lepas tu perangai macam cibai and those kisah silam freaked me out.


I might had done it in the past but no more for now.


The thing is to melah kan, if you genuinely wants to be friends, what difference would it make if it's virtual or real? Cuma tak berjumpa sahaja. And why got offended when I said I have trust problem and only keen to be friends virtually?


Tak kirelah kau claim kau bukan bad guys ke. kau jejaka kesunyian ke, kau mahu mengenali aku dengan lebih mendalam ke. Semuanya aku tamaw.


And excuse me, those pictures are mine and I am not berlakon as someone else ok, if you think that's the reason why aku tanak jumpa kau depan-depan.


Lagi satu yang aku benci ialah bila orang menulis "Please comment on my page"


Like, hello?Pahal aku nak kene comment, just because you wrote comment on my page, by using some glittery text and whatnots?


Adakah you are expecting some kata-kata pujian such as "this guy is handsome and caring" or cute-cute emoticons and simple says like "hi, nice knowing you" when aku tak rasa nice pon?


Samalah kejinya macam "Hi, interesting blog, please visit mine or please link mine"



Kalau aku rasa nak tulis, aku tulisla. Barula ikhlas.takdela menulis dengan keji, ok?

No comments: