Wednesday, July 04, 2007

L is for the way you look at me

First thing first. Gwen is coming to Malaysia and it was my nerdy boss who told me. So I managed to ask the teteks and it is a big chance that they will go! If they don't want to go, I will find someone who wants to go with me [or force to go is more like it]. Yo yo o je akukan, tengok-tengok last minute tak pegi. Haha


Anyway, it seemes to me that now is musim mengawan [I think AM mentioned in her blog before]. Kalau tak musim orang kawen is musim orang berbunga chenta. I came across few blogs who were insanely in love. No, don't get me wrong. I am not feeling disgusted nor revolted instead I feel something kembang inside.






I wish to say love sucks out loud but who am I kidding man? I still do want to be loved and to love.


Or maybe I should say guys sucks? Ehe . Nolah. Tak jadilah. I still love guys [despite the fact i like err girls]


Ok. Serious. serious.


I think there's no feeling which is more mengasyikkan besides falling in love. In my experience, falling in live make your heart bigger than your body but your body seems to be lighter than the air. The beginning part was the most infatuating, you would probably think of that person 24/7. Tengok mee kari ingat orang itu, tengah hisap rokok ingat orang itu. Nak tido toksah cakapla kan. Asyik-asyik muka die jelah. Kalau tak telefon sehari rasa macam menggelupur gila ok.


What make my heart warmer is when I read blogs belong to guys who were so sweetlah. The fact that I really loathe pengote hingga ke enam kaki ke bawah is undeniable yet I can't say that I get flattered when a guy or guys show their sensitive side and become considerate. Sangat menyintai dan menyayangi but in their kind of waylah. Like malu-malu kucing pon ada, which is kiut. Hehe


Secretly, when you read these blogs, you would hope that things will turn out well for both of them. The blogger and the lover.


But again, love is unpredictable although you think it's something that you could control. Like you thought it would last coz you did everything you could but at the end it does not. Or you love someone but u know there's no way that person will love you back, that's your prediction but somehow at the end the both of you end up together.


You may shout out that you are no longer in love with a certain person but deep down inside you still do and at the end of the day it is that person you seek for although kau dah cakap macam-macam kata cacian terhadap orang itu. Jilat ludah sendiri pon jilatla, apa kira. Because love, make you feel that way.


And sometimes you said it out loud that you love someone when actually you don't but that is the thing that you should be doing. You want to control it.


One thing I am sure about love, when it's gone, when the other person doesn't feel it anymore, there is no use to make him/her stay.


Let go ajelah. Walaupun sakit but to force someone to love you is like forcing your L butt size into an S size jeans. Boleh tu memang boleh, it's either your butt will get hurt or the jeans will koyak.


Like lari topik I know. But nevermind.


I feel so jiwang + penuh perasaan chenta gelora tonight. Like really but somehow I don't know how to say it.


But I think you get my point. Kan?

No comments: