Sunday, July 01, 2007

Brainful handling the brainless?

Pleasela. I have already posted many times of people plagiarising my writings and somehow ada lagik. Yang paling best ialah tajuk blog itu ialah Brainful Handling the Brainless?


Are you telling me you are brainful kalau kau cuma mengubah beberapa ayat dari karangan orang sahaja sahaja?


I think I am the only mangsa here, she might plagiarised some other bloggers' writing too. I mean it didn't sound original okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk



Yang paling aku angin sekali, entry aku pasal my birthday pon nak tiru ke? Siap dengan perkataan yang mak aku tulis untuk aku dekat dalam kad tu pon dia nak letak sekali. Tapi untuk membestkan cerita die telah mengeditnya dengan mencampurkan entry birthday 2005 [sila fokues ke 21 February dengan 2006 [sila fokus ke 24 February] maka jadilah entry dia .

Memang macam celake la kan? Malahan kebanyakan entrynya adalah entriku. Don't you know I am a third degree blog whore that I would finally find your blog?


What is yor fucking problemla wey?



Don't you have your own words to say or your life just sucks? Or you fail your karangan?


Wait ,do you know what do brainful and brainless mean?

Oh man, you really adore me don't you? Even the fact I love girls, but I only go for those with attitude [if no brain] ok?


Now don't leave nasty comments about me or use the f words here to show your tidak puas hatian. It will show how keji you are[ more of course] Who ask you to be stupid at the first place?


Or should I say brainless?

No comments: