Friday, February 20, 2004

Until here..

My uncle passed away peacefully on Wednesday night, i was on my way to watch school of rock. He left behind a wife and 5 sons. To my cousins,ijam, a'ai, aikal,didit and kimi.Be strong kay, we'll always be here for you. *hugs*

Our bond was quite close.When I was a kid.he used to teased me about a mole which I have between my upper lip and my nose.

"Nina,U know, i think your mole will get bigger and bigger along with your age.Nanti lama-lama dia jadi besar satu muka awak."

"Huh, pakcik tipuuu" i would answer with my watery eyes.

"Betuuul, buat apa nak tipu awak.Nanti kalau orang tanya,Sharina mana?Ala...Sharina yang taik lalat besar satu muka tuuu..." He just loved teasing me.Teasing all his nephews and nieces..And now..it's gone..just like that..

Until here..I'm gonna miss you, pakcik!

+God bless+

No comments: