Tuesday, February 10, 2004

P.D.A

Did my shopping yesterday after browsing for about few hours. i dun no whether he'll like or not but, what the heck..dah beli dah pon. :P

My bf hardly ever reads my blog since he was so bz with his works and projects plus he couldn't care less about this interest of mine but yesterday for some indefinite reason he visited this site. The impact? He kept soliciting me about all the items I bought earlier that day at midvelli...hahah..Chess..it's kinda spoilt the fun.

Have u ever stroll in the mall and set eyes on couples in P.D.A?Public Display Affection. Holding hands, cuddling and smooching are deliberate as public affection. I dun mind minor P.D.A such as holding hands and maybe some soft cuddle but smooching and groping is a major no-no. It's not that i'm that virtuous but i found it kinda revolting. C'mon..u want more. get a room please...

At certain time, I did my part in P.D.A too but I dun think it ever did make anyone abruptly feel like puking. I used to be very 'cold' with my partner, my ex-partner I mean. I will talk with my 'I-dun-care' tone of voice, would cringe (and show it) if he said something corny and lot's more atrocious things. I deliberately did that for the reason that I felt too proud to show to people that I care.Ok..i know..I used to be conceited (and some still think I am). Back then, my friends thought that I'm such a vile people who mistreat my significant other but behind their back, it's the other way around. One guy even told him to ditched me off and I used to hate him (the fact that I still do. he's an MCP..not my fault) but now I dun blame him for saying such undiscerning things about me.

Now that I'm a new relationship, I make an effort to elude my ego as much as I could. From my judgment men and women are comparable in the sense of feeling. Even we always perceive that men are tougher than women on the contrary they are moderately a softie inside. They like presents and compliments just the way women do. I would hold his hand, talk to him nicely and make he feel that he's being love by someone. Surprisingly, I feel better too. If u used not to show little bit of affection to that special someone, why don't u give it a little try, not only u will please your partner but u will feel better too. Anyway, there's nothing wrong to lose an ego for that someone u love..aight??

No comments: