Friday, February 13, 2004

On being a woman

Had a futsal session yesterday. Ended up with a blister on the claves and a cut on my lips.Oh yeah, my face are bloated too, tina unintentionally kicked the ball right to my face, but no biggie, sports injuries are common. If u dun want to get injured, dun play sport at the first place. Somehow I must say, it's kind of painful still I didn't spill any tears which are so opposite my nature..hehe..Thinking about it, none of my friend did even sometimes we really suffered from bad injuries. There were even times when my friend ended in a hospital with a fractured skull after she tripped while trying to get a ball. Women nowadays are not as soft as they used to be.

"I pity u women, u guys have to put on two underwears instead of one. Women also acquire two travel bags while I happily carry one travel bag. It must feel very bad to be a woman."

That's what my bf once said to me and I think he's wrong this time. I love being a woman. No darling, it's not a burden for us to wear two underwear. If I could change my gender for a day, I won't do it. It's not that I'm saying being a woman is better than being a man. No, dun get me wrong. Every gender has their own pros and cons and naturally they need each other. It's just that being a woman is so wonderful. If we feel ugly there's always Revlon, clinique and God knows what lying for us. And if we are having a bad day, there a like hundred shoes store we can splurge our money to and walla.. We will feel better in no time. Think about the entire gorgeous outfit we get to wear. Halter neck, tube, tank top, u just name it, we can wear it. Plus we really look super duper cute in pastel colors whether it's pink or purple.

There will be "the ladies night" in every clubs around the world. Even if it's not ladies night, we still dun have to spend a cent just to boogie. And. there's always someone to buy u a drink or maybe drinks. :). One more thing on beinga a woman is, we have the strong persuading power. I bet many of u men out there find it's kinda hard to resist to grant ur partner wish even u really dun feel like doing it.Let me quote one of my bf fav saying

"If it's not beacuse of your great great great grandma, hawa..adam wouldn't eat the forbidden fruit and i would be running happily in heaven right now..naked"..ahahaha

If u are by now, married (yes teq, I'm talking to u..haha) u can experience the magical moment of pregnancy. Despite the morning sickness and feeling crappy for no reason, that process will still be some kind of magical. And of course, your baby first word will always be "mama".

Of course being a woman also provides us with downsides, we always get sexual harassed. Raping and groping but hey, there are always self defense and pepper spray.

Yesterday, on my way to sport's planet I felt really moody. I was so damn hungry, the traffic was bad and my bf keep talking about something which unsuccessfully registered into my head. Obviously it's not a good time for chatting, so it was silence what he got from me.

He:What's wrong,darling.Are u mad at me or something?
Me:No,I'm just having PMS.
He:*sigh*.It must be good being a woman.U can blame everything on PMS..
Me: *Look another direction and smile*

Yeah baby, it's really good to be a woman!!


No comments: