Tuesday, February 17, 2004

The memoirs of IRC

I used to be an IRC addict back in the 90's and it extended till early 2000 but now I'd prefer sleeping rather than going nutty talking to outsiders.

Back then people who swore on IRC are way too diverse from those (or should I say posers) who still dig it. I developed few virtual friends who notwithstanding remain as friends and at this point turn to be real-life friends. Sometimes we would hang out together and talk about I dunno..almost everything! To Spentot and Fahmi, yes.. u guys are just superb!

Now..If u log on to IRC all u get are craps and more craps. Indisputably you will stumble upon these questions

"Dah ade bf/gf?"---> if u reply yes, they'll bid u farewell.

"Boleh kasik no. telefon"----->dumbass

"Boleh kita jumpa?"

Ahh..I really despise the third questions since I had a appalling experience going through with it. That time I was 18 (only 18, so u guys have to forgive me) and was having crisis with my boyfriend. In view of the fact that I was an IRC addict, I met a guy online who I thought was really cool. He wanted to meet me since we both live in Shah Alam.What the heck..Let just give it a try, I thought. So on a set date, I gain all my guts and went to see him. No, he is not ugly. He looks fine with a great body. We chitchat and eat..I thought..phew..This is not bad at all..But, as usual, I was mistaken. Before he left he said something to me that make me changed my mind.

He:I'm so happy that u see me as the way I am.Not like other people who treat me well
just because I am an actor.

Me:Err..u are an actor? What movie? (He seemed so unfamiliar.I swear).

He: Oh, I berlakon drama pendekar!!

Pendekar??Huh?? Obviously I didn't watch that sort of drama. The terrible thing was he keeps talking about his actor thingy as if he's a big shot or something and even mentioned to drag me along to the set.Oh noo.. Thanks but no thanks..It didn't end there.

He would call me as early as dawn every morning and talked craps. Talked about sexual thingy and I was like... What's wrong with u?? Do I look like a horny biatch?? Sometimes I just passed the phones to my friends and they would play along..Hehehe..
Finally, when I couldn't take it any longer, I just changed my number and shoved him aside.

And now, the new phenomenon is friendster.I love friendster but when friendster folks want to meet me personally I would say

"U wouldn't want to meet me. I'm so ugly and i bite"

and they went quiet after that.

p.s:found this on the internet while surfing..













I
asked the Magic Magic Cactus:


will i ended marrying yamyam?


And
the Cactus said to me;


Hmmm.. It's an internal struggle, isn't it? Consider what is important, and WHY you are thinking about this....


[click
here to ask the cactus a question]





oh,sod off!

+missing you already+

No comments: