Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Shallowness

My friends and I enrolled the 3R futsal challenge last Saturday. We didn't won but we did have fun..Atleast we did make it to the second round. To me, my teammates are all superb especially my goalie. She did a very good job saving our team from being kicked badly on the ass..hehe. She is a big size girl but she can really kick butt. She used to be the captain of our hockey team. I think she is just superb!!

On our last game, (where we were defeated :P) I only played during the first half..After that I got 'pancit' so I went out and was substituted with my other friend. As I was sipping my drink, I over heard a voice from at the rear of my back. That time, my goalie friend was stooping down after she successfully saved a ball.

"Uh, keeper tu tak payah pakai knee pad dah.Dia dah ada banyak 'pad' kat badan dia"

Hearing that, I turned back and give him a glower.

"Kurang ajar eh?". I didn't know why I said that but I think he deserved it. Lucky for him that I didn't give him a thud on his head. . After that, he moved away from my sight and keeps his fucking mouth locked .

I hate shallow people. I just hate them. I hate people who judge other people based on their appearance. It's just unfair.

When I was still in my teen years (sob sob).I used to be chubby. Way more chubbier than I weight now and I was ugly.. That time I felt so low, like life doesn't mean that much to me. I hate everything that revolved around me.I hate my family, I hate my friends and I hate my self. Why? Because people used to take me for granted..just because of my look. It's hard to make people listen to me that time. How do u feel when u fancy a person but he didn't even know that u are alive? How do u feel when they mocked at they way u dress just because u don't look good like the rest of them? It hurt..a lot.. So after I finished my SPM, I transformed my self to someone new..and wallah..here I am today..Totally happy with my self.

What I'm saying is..i understand how those people feel. It's not like they don't try to improve themselves but sometimes other things come along the way. They are just like us, human with feelings. Just because they look larger or whatever it is, they deserve to be treated like shit. It shouldn't be that way. To those people with shallow thought, i think they should be slay.

My mum is plump and I love her very much.Everytime I hear rudeness towards overweight people I feel like they are insulting my mum. When that happens..U know how bitchy I can be.

updated:Went to the lab after having a lunch with a friend, then i saw yamyam's ex again.I think she knew me coz she can't get her eyes of me..Yahh..baby..now u must regret letting THAT guy away..all i can say is..HE'S MINE!!

No comments: