Thursday, February 12, 2004

Case of the Ex

I saw my yamyam's ex yesterday evening after finishing a session of prolog's lab. I felt certain urge for all the sudden to bash her head off with the file I'm carrying, only to found out that I carelessly left my file in the lab. As I came out again from the lab, she was no where to be seen.Demmit..

No, she didn't bother my bf, not even trying to get him back. It's just that her existence in my bf life really bug me a lot even though they didn't see each other any longer. Sometimes while dining out with friends, unintentionally someone will uttered her name and that's enough to drive me on my madness, crazy-crazy madness. It's miffed to know that a guy who u love in all probability would say the same things which make you melt to another girl who luckily gets her hand on him before you finally did. And it's hurt to think the guy that u hug every day was also being hug by some other girl and I can't help my from thinking whether he did enjoyed her hugs as much as he enjoys mine. I know it's pathetic, but I just can't help it. If it's not because of my big ego (and his long hair :P), I would had retorted to his woos and we will probobly get hooked up happily three years back. Now I have to face the fact that my bf, once did love another girl other than me. The bad bit is, I think he still does even he firmly denies it.

At times when we chat, he would foolishly mirrors some answers that portray he was thinking of that girl in his head and I can't help my self from nipping him or maybe punching him one or two or maybe more :P. Occasionally while he's taking a nap after a swim, he would start talking in his sleep, talking about things that make me want to slaughter him. Jealousy is definitely not my nature. Ask everyone who know me, they probably will said I'm the most un-jealous girlfriend in hillpark (he he). I won't mind if my guy wants to take a new view by going out with other chic, no problem but just let me know. With this girl, it's poles apart. All I can do now is just trust my guy and hoping I won't go crazy loosing my mind if I happen to see her again.. I put in the picture to my bf that I loathed his ex and needless to say he shared a mutual feeling about mine ;).

Watched Gothika yesterday, the movie was kind of cool but I must say, it kinda make me scared to go for a dip at night again..Uhh

Tonight..another futsal session awaits..but it won't be the same without nikkit :(

+I could tell it wuz your ex by your tone+

No comments: