Monday, February 09, 2004

Get bz

I'm at the lab now..I missed my 9.00 a.m class coz i kinda woke up late.Mlm tadi melepak2 kat rumah c-pet untill 11 and head to uptown since i was soo teringin nak makan tomyam at one stall..Then lepaking with chiko at ol' town till 2 a.m..When head back home, was being forced to consume my medication and felt totally sleepy after that.

Ahh..the cute boy from phase 1 is sitting behind me.He's soo cute but sadly taken.Practically listening to his 'rave' music.He's a raver and i used to be one.I have a crush on him once but then it just went away when i found out his my ex's housemate.I used to go clubbing with him since he's a housemate with my ex.His other housemates are full of totally cute guys which i usually hang out with.Lunching together, dinner,watching tv and tahaper-haper lagi.Girls at my faculty always say this to me

"Waa..bestnye jadik kau..nak tuka tempat"

ehe..if it's not because of my ex, i too won't have a chance to be that close to them..

Might be doing my valentine's shopping today since the day is drawing near.I still dun have any idea what to buy so perhaps i can go rounding untill i made up my mind what to buy for my hunnybear.He's going away next week, so i shall hog him for myself ..mineeeee aloneeee..*evil grin*..

Uh, back on valentine's.Some people might say

"Buat apa nak sambut hari valentine..Kafir"

ahha..i dun care..i'm not celebrating because of religion thingy even i know u can celebrate ur love everyday..tapi c'mon..let make it special for one day..like what an article say even if we change 'valentine' name to something else such as ayam, itik or kambing..people will still be celebrating it..It's the day of love..Not necessarily meant for couples but also for families and friends.Some people make money that day..just imagine a rose will cost u like rm 10 per flower..uhhh...( hint:syg..i tanak bunga :D)

My bf never celebrate valentine's,not that he never got attached before but he dun like the idea..but now when he's hooked up with me..i wonder what makes he change his mind..

p.s:alamak..19 days to final..*nervous*

No comments: