Thursday, February 05, 2004

Shitty

i'm feeling shitty..like real shit..my chest won't stop wheezing and i feel like it's going to shrink soon..plus i'm all covered with tamarind juice.From head to toe.Not only me but my bedsheet,my pillow and my poor,poor snowy.Yamyam said it will reduce the tempreture..even it makes my hair look like shit..had an uncomfy night,was hot and try to get some space but fail to do so since my bf overslept beside me and forget that his dad is waiting for him at home because he was too worn out looking after me.Poor baby,sorry to trouble u.

this morning he dragged me to clinic eventhough i look like shit,especially my hair which stand all the way along..arghhhhh...how could i let ppl see me like that?what a crime..

the dr gave me 9 medications,6 pills including that bloody ventolin,1 inhaler,1 stack of logenzes and i cough syrup.I always hate that bloody ventolin pills.Never fail to make me high since it have steroid in it.Now i'm high as if i had weed for my breakfast..lazy to move,my heartbeat is fast except i'm not feeling happy..not happy at all..

it make me get cranky and start yelling to almost everyone including dad and yamyam..so sorry,didn't mean it...realy,really sorry..

why must at this very situation lots of my friends call me and aksed me to chill out and i really want to go?Hump..tonight there'll be another futsal session cum farewell party for nikkit which i cannot miss.How can i miss one of my best bud party?but i can only sengih2 all the way la..can't get too groovy :(.Oh man,i wish i can kick ass in the court but since walking already leave me panting i think i won't be such a good idea..

besok ade discussion plak..tertekan

No comments: