Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Mommy,i'm sick

Uhuk..uhuk..i had a sore throat yesterday.I think it's because i kissed carlos and accidently inhale his fur or should i say hair?whatever..but then it vanished as i took mum advised to gobbled McD porridge and eat ice creams to sooth the swollen..it works..hey,clever chics then inhaled few ciggies due to stressed condition and today i am feeling worst..i have runny nose, sore throat and i don't stop coughing..i feel bad..really really bad..sleepy and high..(i am supposed to love the high feeling rite?)plus my body are aching..tired for no reason..i didn't do any hardwork yesterday..hum..i wonder why..At this moment all i want is my mum :(..Yeah..yeah..i'm such a baby..I know..

skali yamyam pon demam..siannyer..he must have got it from me..bad news is he might not be coming over today..huk..huk..he got his mommy to take care of him at home and i have to be left alone..takpela..chics dah besar kan??

Have to submit my prolog lab today but hey ho,i didn't know a shit how to do it..I might want to ask Joe but he's no where to be seen.Yesterday yamyam offered me to do that lab but ehe i dun think so.Firstly it's my assigment and i have to do it or maybe copy it myself :P..secondly he is not my slave and finally i dun think he knew prolog..He's always kind..Nak buatkan homeworkla..buatkan air Anlenela..masakla..blabla..the bottom line is..he is kind to me..super duper kind..to pay kindness is giving kindness back..right?

Ahh..that's it..i feel crap..better head back home..my prolog lab and my snowy(it's a name for my bolster ;)) await me..

No comments: