Saturday, February 21, 2004

Another year older

"A year older
A year wiser"

That what was written in a card that yamyam gave me erlier before he left.He enclosed my birthday present along with the sweet card. I was supposed to open it today,instead i enjoyed my present 5 days earlier.How can u have the patience to wait when u have your present under your bed? Not that i dun love the watch bracelet he gave me but i rather prefer if he's here with me.Baby, i miss u so very fucking much!!

I'm having the worst b'day ever..I miss my bf.My uncle just died and now my cat is dying..

I'm supposed to be having a party tonight at asmosphere but i guess it just not gonna happen. To tina and my other friends,thanks for singing me a birthday song and for buying me a cake.I love guys alot.even we didn't won the 3R futsal challange, u guys still rawks!!

Humm...for once in my life i wish that i was not born in February..

No comments: