Saturday, February 07, 2004

Mystique or myth??

Lat night had dinner with yamyamand my parents.Glad things are doing well between them.I dun want my parents to hate my bf or the other way around since i love them all. :)

Mom told me that my uncle zahir who suffered from cancer was send home by the hospital because..he has no more chance to survive..The dr only give him about 6 months..and it might be sooner than that.I was made believe that he has cancer.that was what mom told me but on our journey back from picking up dad,i know she twisted the story..just because it was something that a logical mind can't accept.

my uncle was cursed with some spell who send it to him by someone who particularly dislike him.Kene buat org.The dr said despite the swollen and tumor looking thingy on his shoulder,he didn't see any cancer cell nor tumor during the x-ray.My uncle was healthy and there's nuthing wrong with him.So,our family decide it's time to take old way medication,berubat cara kampung.I had been brought up in a modern family where these such things never exist.My family used to teached us that everything happens are related to science and it can be cured and proven..and beleive in God,dun go beleiving in some kind of other spirit.But actually..i sort-of beleive that kind of things coz of my encounter of few spirits during my days in boarding school.Yes..call me psycho or anything u want but it did happen..

why must people do such things to people.Just because of some people get lucky and have a wealthy life and u don't,u can go around doing-i-dunno-what and make his life a living hell??Where's ur civilisation??Weird..i'm sad of what happen to my uncle..pity him..what will happen to his wife and 6 children if he didn't make it soon?Will that 'person' be happy??Oh,yes..i bet he will be happy and be lot happier to get burn in hell..

nikkit is going to Australia today to pursue her master at 7.00 pm.I wish i could join the rest to bid her farewell but my health condition won't allow me..ahh..another friend that i shall miss..all the best to you nikkit!!God bless u!



No comments: