Wednesday, February 25, 2004

My boyfriend's back!arghhhh

What is the date today, people???Today is 25th February..meaning..my boyfriend is going to be in town, soon..i'll be fetching him at 6.00.Yeyeyeyeyee..

I washed my hair with that special conditioner which I rarely use so my hair would give the impression of being extra shiny (I know it's stupid but who care) . Clear up my room a bit so he would say

"sayang dah kemas bilik:..and would hug me(I love this part)

Not that I'm lethargic or anything ok, but biasela..bile dah balik malam-malam tak sempat nak kemas..bangun tengahari2 and have to rush to somewhere else. In another word. I'm going to make u really please, baby!!

I haven't got time to analyze my situation..Ehe..Now that I'm 24 I think I should put more perspective in life. Let me figure this thing out..

How fat are you now:41 kg
How tall are u:150 (frusfurating )
How many times have u ever been in love: err. Lost count
How many times u were heart broken: once and it still bleed until this very day.
Have u ever consume anything harzadous:Ermm..yes but I swear I won't do it again.
Which one do u prefer, clubbing or sleeping: Both
What are things u enjoy doing:Cooking, spending my time with yamyam and family,getting wasted(sorry).
When are you thinking to settle down: This year
With who: My current boyfriend.

If u are to choose between him and ur family, what would it be:My family, ofcourse.

What are your regrets in life:
1.Not studying that hard in school.
2. for taking my love ones for granted

What do you love most about yourself:
1.My brain
2. that I'm no more shallow
3. I have all the people who love me so much.
4. My look, my body and my confidence

What does u hate about yourself: my bad mouth

What are the things that u wish u could have but u couldn't:
1.tatooes
2.Puppies

What are the most suprising things that people told u:
1.That i'm less intelligent
2.That i'm a rough player (hey, i'm so lemah-lembut)

Finally what would u accomplished b4 u turn 25: Get pregnant.hahahahahahahaha

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update:
I'm so bored so i went on surfing and had a naughty idea on my mind.To check my bf's e-mail.So,being so naughty i went and read his e-mail..I was in shock and in tears..

He was replying an email from his friend who is also his ex's close friend(this is my assumption) .It read like this

> >bile nak bergirlfrend baru?<---- hmmmm, bab ni gua gagal la beb. tgkla camne kalau ada rejeki, ada le.

Gagal?Habis aku ni ape??What am i to him?Why should him pretend like i'm invisible.Is he afraid that his ex might know that he's taken?

He even ask about her ex..About her b'day blabla..and when i bbrought up the topic he simply said

"I tak ingat pon"

I think he still see her in my face.Bastard!

No comments: