Sunday, February 15, 2004

Misery loving Company

I woke up at the wrong side of the bed.Get pissed off with yamyam and head straight back to Shah Alam. I need my mummy and my catz.

When I reached home ,mom was weeping so I asked her what's bothering her and she said

"Ur uncle is critical. We read Yassin for him last night."

I just didn't knew what say. I offered my self to accompany her to meet someone, which I was told who might can help but my mom said it's ok. She'll be going with dad instead. Actually i didn't want to go at the first place, i was just trying to be nice.Shock??Let me explain the reasons..I am a crybaby. If I go, I will surely cry and it would make things worst. It's impossible not to cry seeing my cousins looking at their father not knowing will they still be seeing him tomorrow. It is sad looking at my mum crying over her beloved brother, thinking what went wrong that he need to suffer like this. I dun think can face that picture..I dun have the guts.. All I can do is pray for him.

I guess one misery is scanty. My cat, Punto is not doing well either. Earlier this week, we brought him to the vet due to his uncanny acting. He became unusually quiet which leaving my mum and me in curiosity. Dr. Shida then told us that he suffered from un wanted stones in his bledder.His urine was full with blood. Laugh if u want to but I dun feel anything funny to laugh about. We then leaved him at the vet and today he's back, not much improved even RM 900 was burnt along the way as the result for his medication bills. He refused to eat and keep urinating almost all the time. Her fluffy coat now looks really dull and dirty. The worst part?. My fat punto is now turning into a scrawny cat. I tried to feed him canned food using a syringe, he tried his best to swallow them, maybe because he didn't want to see me ended weeping. I really want to see him get better. I would trade my social life (clubbing and such) just to see him in his hilarious pose again. I want to cuddle him on my bed and make him go mad by squeezing too hard, until he couldn't take it anymore and scratch me..I love u, darling!Get well soon, will ya?

and..yamyam is going away tomorrow..i wish he wouldn't..urghhhhh

God, please have mercy on me. Please dun take two precious soul in my life..I really need them both..badly.

No comments: