Saturday, February 14, 2004

Selamat Hari Itik!!

Valentine's Day stumbles again. Happy Valentine's day to each and every one of u out there. To my baby, Selamat Hari Itik(he refused to use the word Valentine). Did u get something from that special someone? Ehehehe..

This is the 7th year I celebrate the V day but this year is the first year celebrating with my new guy. I wish I could spend the whole day with him. It doesn't matter how and where, as long as I'm with him. But since hes going away this becoming Monday and thanks to his last minute preparation, he has to be somewhere else doing something else. Luckily I let him get away with it since he already made me happy by making me smell good, just like Esther Canadas.*wink*wink*

Later this evening we would be cooking for some friends. More like to "main masak-masak". Yamyam and I will be cooking fettuccini carbonara since he fancies that cuisine so much and others will prepare whatever they desire. Weird way to celebrate Valentine's isn't it? Then, the next agenda is..futsal!!! I got two sessions to attend tonight. The first one is at unlimited with my bf's buddies which I still have not make my mind up whether I shall participate or not, it depends on the counting of how many people will turn up. The next session is with my schoolmate sisters..at sport's barn.Phew..It's going to be a tiring day!!

It's funny. Back then I used to loathe sport to the max. Every weekend 'riadah' will be held where we have to run (I forgot how many miles) despite it was dark and cold. My friends and I will try to find good excuses not to go or the last resort; find the best place to hide. I even skipped my sports house's practice even though the block secretary is my bedmate..(sorry, fadzi). I even made my doctor to give me a letter of excuse from participating in sports activity. How bad is that?? Not that I can't do well in sports, it's just that.. I'm too slothful to do anything. Or maybe I'm too mulish to follow anything that I'm told to abide to.Aha..that's more like it.. Rules sucksss!!heheh

And now if I don't get a session of futsal in a week, my body will start to feel..twinging?? If my PE teacher, Cik Ramlah read this, she,ll be very proud of me. All her yelling and barking, after all ..worthwhile .. :)

No comments: