Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Rhyme my humming bird.

Can't sleep last night. Somehow this rhyme in my head.

He doesn't has to make her happy
She knows how to lighten her unhappy days
He doesn't has to comfort her tears
She doesn't has any to waste anyway
He doesn't has to call her from today
She won't bother to pick up her phone, by the way

So just go tonite, leave her alone
Just shut her door close
Dun even look back
Coz she knows
He won't even be around
Not even if she beg him to stay.


Woke up in the early hours this morning with more peaceful mind. I did have a wonderful sleep. Feel completely rejuvenated! People always state sleep can give rise to betterness if u were having a bad time, which I totally agree.

Went to class but somehow I found out later the class is finally completed. No more class for this semester. Ehe..how did I not realize that? Maybe I can start digging my head under those scary-scary books. I said..maybe..

I like polite people. Who don't? To me, asian are bursting with community who believe 'courtesy is the best policy' compared to other region. In Malaysia, majority of the citizen are polite except few idiots who thinks their shit don't stink. This minority parts really should learn something. Some might say, Malaysian are rude but compared to other ethnic, I dun think this statement is true. Like last night, while watching American Idol on TV, they expression of the failures really surprised me. How could they swore saying bad -bad words when they actually sucks? Some even sucks big time. Aha..one contestant even splashed a glass of water to the judge. By,the way I think the judges went out of line too. That Simon was so annoying. Do u think these will happen here??Ehe..I dun think so. Paling best pon, orang Malaysian hanya akan nangis..and berasa " kenapa aku gatal nak pegi audition ni?"hehe..


I once line up for my turn to use a public restroom in KLCC. Typically that place was crammed with human beings, so it took a lot of my patience until I get my turn to use the toilet. When it was nearly my turn, an Arabian lady abruptly emerged from no where and pushed me aside so she could used the toilet even though she could see there's a lot of people queuing and of course me, who was waiting tolerantly. I was so heated coz I can't hold 'it' any longer but did I or anybody in the restroom made offensive remarks to the lady after she successly did her business? No, we didn't. She's a tourist anyway and back at her place, courtesy is most likely not included as one of their culture (that's what my mum told me).

What would u do if u are in my shoes?



+I will survive+

No comments: