Monday, April 30, 2007

Berbagi suami

I realised that it's going to be the end of april already and I haven't watch the movies in ABO. Tula gatal nak subscribe tapi tanak tengok.


I decided to make Sunday hari malas-malas sambil gemuk-gemuk. With having a basket of strawberry and a tin of whipped cream, I watched this endon movie, berbagi suami. Ada shanty okk






I love it.


No, I don't love the idea of polygamy but I love storyline and yes, although this is about the most disgusting topic for me still I managed to smile.


And cry. Ok. I am cembeng I know but I couldn't help feeling sad for the first wife who look so tabah which finally turn her into a numb person. To me she is numb ok. Sampai ada perempaun yang tidak diketahui [which is her madu no 4] came crying at the kubur she still muka takde perasaan. Kalau akulaaa, aku dah pijak-pijak dah pompaun tu dekat situ or tanya "haaa,,laki kau dah mati ni, kau nak merempat kat mana?" Although the late husband was a politician, apa kau ingat kau politician kau boleh kawen 4? Mari bagi aku roll royce 2 and what about your anak yang menghobek itu?


The second story is more keji. Driver tapi ada hati nak kawen 4 and yet doesn't allow the wives to use contraceptive, as the result anak-anak yang ramai kene berhimpit tidur dalam bilik yang kecik bersama-sama emak-emak tiri. Shanty is the wife no 3 and she aced the partla as perempaun malu-malu nak melakukan hubungan kelamin dengan lelaki miang. Don't ask me why she marry him because I don't feel like telling. But I love it when she develop a lesbian relationship with the second wife. Hahah. Tulah siapa suruh "tidur sekati" , tidur himpit-himpit dalam bilik sempit kan dah ter"tuang air". And because of the husband suka tuka-tuka pepet, he infected all the wifes with STD.Keji tak keji sekarang?


The third story is about a poor girl who is also an opportunist. Tak kirela laki orang, semua nak sebat. Janji aku hidup senang. Face burning anyone? Opps.


I wish to comment more about the third story but tiada apa dapat meluahkan kebencian aku dekat perempaun macam ni. And also my hatred to men who think their dick is so great padahal tahan lima menet je and duit nak belanja pon ngam ngam je budget.


Despite all that I love this movie. It awaken you to see different perspective of men and women. There are few ikhlas men in this movie, ada bukan tak ada cuma pak pacak jela. The women, it's either they have no option but to bear and grin or they are plain stupid, not wanting more for their life.


I mean, apa kau ingat kau kawen je hidup kau dah bererti? Kalau kau kene share pisang magik apakah ertinya?Hoh


Anyway, yew bunnies should watch this type of movie, hentikanla menengok cerita seperti my heart yang nama je gempak tapi lanch itu. Why not you watch something that could make your brain to work even for a little while?


There's nothing wrong to watch it unless, yew people terasa seperti di tampar tamparan wanita coz your character are like the one in the moviela..Hehe

No comments: