Monday, April 09, 2007

Mimpi

Lately I have reoccurring dreams. Well, two years back I used to have reoccurring dream but it was only a series of dreams but it was so real that I thought it really happened.


Now I have two reoccurring dreams. And it was weird and I would wake up in the middle of the night still feeling haunted by the dreams.


My first dream involved an old lady. I never see her before but she was old with white hair and a bit bongkok. She spoke to me in my dream


"Kalau nak cantik dan sentiasa muda, ikut cakap nenek"


She then would show me pieces of different leaves, with the name and it use. I was told by errm.. someone if I ever had this sort of dream, the best way is to ignore and not to listen. Well, the history of this dream thingy is quite long and I don't feel like telling. So I ignore. I even ignored her in my dream but as I did she came closer and shove those leaves in front of my face and asked me to memorise them. And, not to forget to mandi with the leaves as soon as I get up.


The feeling in the dream is lanchau ok. I was scared and confused and when I suddely woke up int he middle of the night, the same feeling is still there which maybe is quite common. I can tolerate dreams but not those yang datang tiap-tiap malam sampai aku susah nak tido la celake. Haih, till the extent in my dream, I recited 3 kul and even before sleep I recite thatlah.


The second one was weird but funny tapi kalau dah banyak- banyak kali jadi tak klaka ok. In the dream, we, the whole family move into a bigger house. A very big and beautiful house. I was happy and everyone was happy. Then suddenly I realised I left some money in my old house so aku pegila balik rumah lama. Aku cakap Assalamulaikum tadela org jawabkan, hello pon takde tapi sebab pintu tak kunci and dalam mimpi tu aku kurang ajar, so i went in. Lots of people was there but amazingly no one notice me, except a girl who scream when she saw me.


To cut the story, in the end, I realised in that dream I was dead. The whole family was dead.


Mula-mula memang kelakala, tapi bila kau bangun tengah-tengah malam and menggelupur dah jadi tak kelaka ok.


Ingat malam ni taknak mimpi dah but I stumbled upon this page and found this





Tak klaka ok!


Horror ok.


Komfem mimpi punyelah!
Celake,

No comments: