Thursday, April 26, 2007

Meme

Gua mental block ok dan ini dah dekat 4 kali gua edit entry ni sebab ade aje bende yang hilang.

So, today I am just going to do the meme after being tagged by nell



7 things to do before i die:

- Forgive all the bastard and bitches I have in my list.haha

- Go traveling around the world.

- Having to hear "Aku terima nikahnya.."

- Move to Europe

- Feel content with what I have and everything around me

- Repent,like.. for real.

- Have my own magazine where I can write my craps



7 things I can't do:

- Stop buying shoes & bags

- Live in India.

- Beat an animal [I rather beat up a person hehe]

- Neglect my mum

- Neglect the teteks

- Stop mengeji in my blog.hehe

- Hide my emotions like pretending liking someone when I don't.




7 things that attract me to Europe:

- The quiet side or the suburb

- The idea of getting away from here

- The food. Mama mia!

- Like nell, I want to the architecture

- I don't know, just feel like going there ahh i know.. topless at the beaches[not that I have much to offer la kan]

- Traveling and sight seeing ,I mean roadtrip!

- White, broad chest guy. Haha




7 things I say:[sigh* I realized I my vocabs revolved around bad words :P]

- Macam sial

- Babi

- Bodow

- Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee

- Keji

- Okkkkkkkkkkkkk

- Nak hug




7 good books: [Oh God, this is somewhat tough and you don’t have to tell me why]

- Books by Roald Dahl

- Angela's Ashes by Frank Mcourt

- Tenggelamnya kapal van der wijck by Hamka

- Do they hear you when you cry by Fauziya Kassindja

- Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella

- PS I love you by Cecelia Ahern

- Anne Frank's Diary by the late Anne Frank




7 good films:

- Forrest Gump

- Beautiful Mind

- Cinta

- Clueless [haha]

- Orange County

- Ali Setan

- Ghost




7 blogs to tag:

Everyone who is reading this


Happy weekend bunnies

No comments: