Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Sera Jamming

My mum has a new obsession. It is called ceragem or sera-jam as I pronounced it. That sera sera thing is some kind of a treatment that you could get by lying on an FRI matress, supposedly to cure health problem. I wish I could tell you more about this sear-sera thingy but every time I asked my mum about me, she will remind me that how I should go along with her which ehe, no thanks. Gua malas okes.


So anyway, she went to that ceragem as usual yesterday which is about errmm...ermm.. 2 or 2.5 km from my house. That time Ros kamal was driving the car when a police car beamed them from behind. Now, if you ever wonder where did my kegelupuran come from, the answer is from my mum. She who hates to wear the seatbelt thought the police want to stop them of the crime she comitted, which is not wearing her seatbelt of course.


Even she belted her self, the police keep beaming and even then honking. Gilalah polis Shah Alam, mesra cekap dan betul! After a while Ros kamal who is agak skema dan suka mematuhi peraturan pulled over after the polis telah banyak kali membeam dan menghon.


That time, they were at Plaza Masalam area which is about 500 metres from that sera-jam place.


Di dalam fikiran mak aku "Habislah aku kali ini. Dah tak pepasal nak bayar 3 rat"


When she get out of the car, the police pointed at a direction, which is somewhere at the back of the car.


So she was wondering, what the hell is wronglah wey?


Then, to her suprise when she get to the back of the car she saw...


MAHAGONY, THE BURMESE CAT!



I want to sera-jem too


Apa jadahnya kucing aku buat duduk atas kereta tengah-tengah jalan?


For all this while, that poor kitty has been hanging tight to the roof top or the back of the car while Ros Kamal drove the car around. Mesti dia menggulupur abis bila Ros Kamal start kete and terus reverse.Nak lompat, tapi kete dah gerak so just mengukukan diri sambil berdoa.


Bayangkan betapa bersusah payahnya dia nak membalancekan diri bila kereta itu mengkorner.


Kesian kucing aku :(

No comments: