Thursday, April 19, 2007

Dearest future boyfriend

Dearest future boyfriend,


How are you getting on? I bet the first sentence sounds like you are reading a letter from a primary school kid but I don't care if you think I am one. I am what I am [I borrow this from someone because by saying this I can feel good about myself]


I wanted to say nice things about you but I shall reserved my sugary speech until we get to know each other better. Don't worry I won't lie to you just to get you in bed. I am the most sincere woman alive and you won't find me flirting with your guy friends.



Anyway, I know by typing this letter those lunatics bitches out there would jump in joy because I am approving their theory but I don't give a shit my dear future ex boyfriend. At least I know that I don't have split personality.


Also, at least I am aware of who I am and not making up stories about myself being so great although I am just a filthy taik kering and ohh..making other people feeling like one instead.


Oh no my dear future ex boyfriend, am I mengeji-ing someone? You should send me to anger management classlah.


Dearest future boyfriend,


I feel like bashing up people head today but I am trying to control myself. I want to call you and whine to you but I haven't got your number yet so here I am telling you how I feel.


Perhaps you are thinking how could you help to make me feel better. Ah, you are such a darling, the apple of my eye. my diamond in the sky [no I am not trying to bed you].


I am not the type of person who like to ask for great things, I only ask for simple things and this one would definitely make me feel better.





I dream that she keep calling my name
.




In return, I would give you my endless love until my next temper surface.



-Your sincerely-
Your future girlfriend.

No comments: