Friday, April 13, 2007

Baru aku sedar

Since I had to pay some bills today, I agreed to accompany my mum to meet her friends. I can do my thing while she did hers. She also told me that one of her friend had just launched a restuarant at the place that we were supposed to go. This aunty had a son who is the same age as me. Since I did not have my lunch yet, I agreed.


So while waiting for my mum, I went to that place where I stumbled upon my primary school friend and his friends. I forgot this guy befriended the aunt's son.


Soon, there were more people who arrived at that place including another aunty. And most of these people seems to know each other and giving weird yuppie-kind of salam and kissing each others cheeks. And hey, although I know most of them but I only choose to talk to the two aunties.


And I get uncomfortable when the crowds gets bigger and seeing more familiar faces which I don't have any intention to talk to.


Baru aku sedar, aku kera sumbang


My family moved to Shah Alam since 1980 and the number of people I know and talk to in a month here could be counted with one hand, and 5 finger would be more than enough. But hey, I really wanted to talk to the guy who said hi earlier but he was swarmed by his friends, so aku selaku kera sumbang haruslah berasa seperti takde hidung.


On the second note, I wanted to cook jering sambal telur today, have been drooling for it since Monday. When I wanted to kopek kulit jering itu, dengan tidak semena-mena [ayat buku weyy] aku terkopek jariku sekali. Initially, tak sakit but apsalla lepas tu macam berdarah je pisau ni?


Baru aku sedar, pisau tu tajam rupanya.




Ouch





The middle finger is cacat :(



La Senza plaster yang keji.



I couldn't find any plaster except for this plaster that I got from La Senza. Honestly I don't think that plaster is meant for plastering your cuts sebab the cotton part is so small and nipis and the sticky part is not sticking well. Haaaa, the other day I saw barbie plaster at guardian. Hehe. Now I have a reason to use that plaster without feeling guilty.


Agak-agak kalau aku tak hantar assigment Isnin ni dengan alasan jari cacat, akan diterima tak?


Enjoy your weekend bunnies.

No comments: