Saturday, April 07, 2007

Masakkkk aummm

I usually reserve Saturday for myself to spare my time for friends, hobbies and whatever it is, although sometimes I have to juggle between my time and my assignment yang membunuh itu.


This week, it's all about me after last week aku bernangis-nangisan depan pc siapkan keje. Aha, I cooked today after so long not cooking. But am's foodie telah mambuatkan aku mengidam untuk makan laksa. I love laksa especially laksa kuala kangsar yang dijual di pasar malam vista angkasa. Gila sedap.


The menu for today is laksa penang and bread pudding with custard sauce.


Sorry, no pictures sebab tak sempat ambik. Nak ambik sekrang dah habis dah pon.Hehe


If you ask me how did the two of the dishes turn out? Of kozla gua cakap sedap babe. Penah ke aku masak tak sedap? Haha


Perhaps not many know that I can cook. Hey, I can :). Tak caya ask the teteks. Walaupun aku agak keji dan suka mencarut tapi I can cook ok. Maybe not that great but I still can.


Untungnye sape kawen dengan aku. Haha


Macam sialnyer statement.


Tsk. Ok, having the whole day for yourself isn't that fun because soon you realise that how boring you are. I am itching to do my work while crying but instead I opted for AF 5.


I know. As pathetic as it seemed to be tapi yeah dafi is much more important rather than peretnding to be cool by not watching af.


Before I get defensive, I better golah okies.


Tata for now.

No comments: