Wednesday, April 04, 2007

2 annoyance and 1 sunshine

Ok.


I am upset about two things today.



1. Crying over a blog and life experience


I read a blog that belong to someone I know and it makes me cry. Ehe, perhaps it is not such a suprise when my middle name is cry but reading her blog refreshes some old memories.


I just don't understand how could certain people forget their promises and their pledge when their conditions get better. You told her you love her so love her demmit. Don't say suddenly your feeling change after you realise that you can get more. Like hello, when you are no body and need a shoulder to cry on who did you turn to?


Aku penah jugak jadi manusia yang tak sedar diri ni ok and i regret it until now.


How could you did that as if you don't have a motherla wey?
Sungguh remuk hatiku ini dan bertambah remuk bila kedua-duanya itu aku kenal.


2. Stupid chain email that includes me on the mailing list


I hate chain email and also fowarded email yang panjang berjela mengenai kerajaan yg korupla, makan itu haramla, ini taikla, itu busukla, ini bervirusla. I don't fucking like ok. Menyemakkan email aku saja. Tak comel ok masukkan nama aku dalam mailing list. Tak pepasal inbox aku penuh spam.


And how sure are that you could trust the email or the sources? For example a guy emailed me yesterday although aku dah kata, keluarkanlah aku dari list itu, tetapi dia masih juga gigih.


VERY IMPORTANT WARNING
Please Be Extremely Careful especially if using internet mail such as Yahoo, Hotmail, AOL and so on. This information arrived this morning direct from both Microsoft and Norton.



Please send it to everybody you know who has access to the Internet.
You may receive an apparently harmless email with a P ower Point presentation "Life is beautiful."


If you receive it DO NOT OPEN THE FILE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, and delete it immediately. If you open this file, a message will appear on your screen saying: "It is too late now, your life is no longer beautiful." Subsequently you will LOSE EVERYTHING IN YOUR PC and the person who sent it to you will gain access to your name, e-mail and password.


Hoh! Thanks to breakthechain.org, I manage to find the info of this-so-called-virus.
Aku malas nak paste, check la dekat sini.


So pleasela, before fowarding make sure your sources and content are reliable. Kalau sampai kat aku memang aku maki jela. Tak ke rasa bongok menyebarkan sesuatu which turn out not to be true and kadang-kadang the opposite?Annoying ok!


Tetapi ada jua cahaya kegembiraan di hari ini.


I received the cupcakes that I ordered from anne [anne groovylicious]. I used to order cupcakes from kak yong tapi kak yong dah rehat dah so praise God sebab anne pon buat jugak. Oh...oh I requested for bootylicious theme.




Creamcheese frosting!Yummmmmmmmmm


Sangat sedap. Feel like ordering? Click to sosweetpliz.


Ok dah.Happy Wednesday bunnies!

No comments: