Thursday, April 26, 2007

Gastrik

During my trip to Bali, I bought this sluar ikat-ikat, made from cotton. Alah, the seluar yang tak payah zip or butang, it looks like a piece of cloth, u ikat on the front and on the back, taraaaa..it's done and you can go out.


Anyway, today is not such a taik day for me so I decided to dress up a bit and wear that sluar although the real reason is I just feel gatal to wear the sluar since my maid had nicely iron it. Kalau nak harap aku iron, memang lagi 8 tahun baru aku ironla kan. Hehe.


So, I wore that today and went out, first to get something at the mall and second, to submit my paper. Feeling good until the rain poured. Dahla sluar tu made from cotton kan,ditambah pulak dengan tangan aku yang penuh nak pegang barang.


The only idiot thing about this sluar is, it can terselak dan menampakkan peha which is so keji especially bila part menunduk. Especially when it wet, the blakang part kind of nak terselak kebelakang and that's a shit sebab banyakla pulak mat rempit melepak sebab tak boleh balik kan.


Still I manage to join Fieda and June at sec 2 before hantar the assignment together. This is when more shit happens.


Fieda was paying at the counter after using the pc while me and June walked towards the door. The I suddenly feel cold at my back, the lower part. Pahal tetibe sejuk ni? So I let my left hand touch my back.


Apsal aku rasa kulit pulakkkkkkk? Mana pegi sluarr?


When I look down, the ikatan depan sudah terbuka lantas melondehkan bahagian belakang lalu mendedahkan bahagian belakang. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh


Nasib baik tak tertanggal semua.
Malu okkkkkkkkkkkk


Oh, mengapakah nasibku selalu sebegini?

No comments: