Friday, April 20, 2007

A lot like this

I am cold. Cold on the skin and cold at heart.


Was supposed to dig my head under the book but ended watching a lot like love which doesn't help in reducing my emotional stress.


Despite the cuteness of Ashton I think it was a sad movie. Well maybe not for you but for me.


How many of you out there let go of someone you love because of other things which you thought were more important than the person and get the second chance?


Or what about you gave that person a second chance after went through much consideration only to find out that the person repeat the same thing to you?


I am not sad for myself but I am sad for other people. No I lied. Actually I am sad because I haven't finish doing the things that I am supposed to do.


At the sweetness of that movie added to my sadness coz I don't have the time to errm..ermm pak tor pak tor and love love or whatever you call it. And I want it. The affection. Like right now


No no even baskin wouldn't do.
A long warm hug will do.
Can I have it now?

No comments: