Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Oh what a crime

I am feeling sorry for myself as I look at the mirror everyday.



Oh. Before I start let me warn you, this is a self-worshiping entry dan berbau bimbo. So sesiapa yang terasa dia adalah sangat intellect please fuck off .



Oh no, mengapa saya emo ini,yo?
I wanted to tell you the answer. Really but to avoid being poyo [walaupun tulis macam ni dah poyo] so i decided not to.



Anyway, I realised the last time I went shopping for shoes, bags or wardrobe was like.. I can't remember coz it was fucking long time ago. Not only that, I can't even think of a place to buy what I like. For example, I like this dress that I saw on tv[dipakai oleh salah sorang budak af[keji aku tau tapi diammmmmmmm ok?]] but somehow in my mind, I can't "locate" the right boutique or even the right mall to get it.



Apakah ini? Lazimnya aku menghafal peta kompleks membeli belah okkkkkk.


And don't be suprise if you bump into me seeing me wearing my glasses with a pin-up hair do dengan muka yang tidak berkening di tempat-tempat sekitar shah alam. Dan juga memakai tshirt keji [tshirt ok..tshirt.sejak bila aku pakai tshirt pon tatau]. Diamlah kalau kau pakai tshirt pon, I am talking about me here.



And even when I let my hair down, ianya adalah keji and yelling for help. My hair is so in need of belaian mesra awek gebu di salun itu. And my eyes ar so merindui wajahnya yang gebu itu[hehe].



I have been scheduling my time to go visit the salon or even get some massage and go shopping- till- i -nyesal but somehow tak kesampaian.



Yes I am busy but the biggest factor is because at times I don't give a fuck anymore.Pemalas tahap dewa dewi.



But today, the alarm rang. I had no more outfit that can make me happy,my eyebrows are starting to look like big bird, I had reddish-gatal things on my face and ohhhhhhhhhh I look like shit.



And now feel like one too.



Taikla cam gini.



Nak membuat bf sebagai punching bag pon tidak boleh. Jika tidak mungkin yew bunnies tidak perlu membaca craps ini semua sebab aku telah memaki-maki di telefon.tetapiiiiiiiiiiiiii..........



Ahhhhhhh



Mana coklat aku tadikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk?



Pandangan dari sudut lain :Dahla rupa agak kurang memberangsangkan, kuat mengamuk pulak..haih!!!gagal keluarla kau nehhhhhhhhhhhh.



saiko tak saikooooooooo skang?






No comments: