Monday, April 02, 2007

Kekesalan di hati

Today is 2nd April. 2 days ago was the 31st and I didn't managed to get any baskin.


I've marked my calender..ehem I mean my starbuck organiser[which I forced my boss to collect the stamp for me so I could get it. Hehe, no doubt he loves me ok] that every 31st I will need to line up the long q to get a tub of Baskin. So on the last 31st, I walked full of gaya to the kiosk where it was already full invaded by ermm.. Baskin addict.


With blooming heart I feast my eyes through the selection while my mind was picturing how delightful it will taste when I sprayed some whipped cream and hot fudge on top of the tub.Wahhhhhhhh.


Then suddenly I remember, my reflection on the mirror during my naked days. Flab. Although I must say I still look fabulous [haha]. Still, the thing which some people refer as love handle bothered me a lot.


So, all the energyto drive, all the energy to think gone wasted after I decided to walk away. I didn't even looked back, which was a tough thing to do ok.


And I thought I feel so proud.


Tapi celake sungguh, malam ni aku rasa marah sebab tekak aku jahat gila nak makan baskin dan sangat stress sebab marah tak dapat makan baskin malam ni. Make sense?


Speaking of ice cream, I used to love this ice cream in a rocket shape. Orange colourd although the taste doesn't really taste orangy but I dig it. And oh, the outer part was coated with a thin chocolate layer. Tried to find it but it was no longer to be seen now.


I want that ice cream and the old version of ais krim potong red beans yang berbentuk bulat dan wrapper cuma sekeping kertas di keliling, not the present funky type ais krim potong.


Cibailah. Nak baskin :(

No comments: