Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Hairyness is not my middle name

HAHAHAHA!


What's up with laugh u ask?


I am one happy bunny coz today I get to eat the succulent ribs at tony roma's. Although from few sites people say that the ribs in Malaysia outlet are so-so but according to me it's nice. Yelah, aku manalah penah makan pork ribs ok. But according to my company , pork ribs adalah sangat tender katanya.


Beef ribs, ianya adalah sangat sedap okkkkkkkkk




Please ignore the tembam face and the penyapu look a like hair.And oh, also the big bird eye brow.



Baked skin potato with cheese and beef bacon for appetizer.



Ahh the succulent grilled ribs with tony roma's spicy sauce for me!



Tony roma's buerger for my company



I would say the taste, the ambiance are much better than chilis ,well to me la [sebab tak ramai orang] and they have huge selection of margarita hehe. Not that I can have a sip ponlah kan but I was dying to try the cosmopolitan yet ended having mineral water as usual.


Totally ignore the fact that I was supposed to be on diet and headed for ikano to have the so lemak ice cream by ikea. I just love the ice creamlahhhhhhhhhh sangat sedap walaupon komfemm banyak lemak tapi gi mampusla kan. Besok aku dietla


Was all happy and flowery until... among the crowd in the curve, two hairy guys passed in front of me with a pungent body odour.Gile tengikkkkkkk okkkkk



And on the spot I puked.


Kenapa kau tak tangas ketiak sebelum pergi bersiar siar bodohhhhhhhhhhh? Kan dah ada orang dah muntah bau ba'eng ketiak engkau itu?


All the ribs+potato skin+ice cream... all gone :(.


Felt so weak when I reached home, luckily there were sambal udang and baby kailan with oyster sauce.


Sambal udang... 100 kali more orgasmic than any ribs in the world.


Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.Gemukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk


Bluek.

No comments: