Thursday, May 10, 2007

Retarded banan milk

Thank God for the rain that poured the whole day yesterday. The weather was so cold that I have no problem to do my work. Usually I will not manage to type a single word because of the heat. Dahla panas, dengan aku meradang lagi, mana nak siap. Itu tak campur dengan sakit aku terhadap manusia poyo ala-ala tahu semua benda lagi. Oh God, please tahan me from mengeji dan menulis entry tentang orang itu.


Oh, my room is such a mess now, papers and books are laying everywhere ala -ala rajin blaja la konon but actually I don't know why are they laying around. Nota from sem lepas pon ada skali. Haha


So I made up a new resolution to execute a spring clean this friday, right after I hantar my paper although we don't have the 4 season thingy. I can't stand the semakness anymore and I think my room need a make over, like cinta said in AADC "Kamar gue perlu di deko ulang". I also want to kiss her, yummy.


I hate my wardrobe. It's not mine but it was my brother's actually but he fall in love with mine and switch them . Now the wardrobe look alienated sebab tak masuk.


I want a lollipop or ice cream wallpaper. Like pink ice cream or red swirly lollipop. I don't think I am going to get it coz emak will probably yell at my face and tell me I am not 7 anymore.


Now I am starting to sound like a retard.


So, I am going to go down an have a glass of susu pisang.


Can you believe that I am a susu pisang addict now after emak tersalah beli?


Oh my God, I am so keji.

No comments: