Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Frustrated

Moody ok malam ini.

I have spent more than 1 month downloading 7 sins pc edition via torrent. I wish I could just buy them but they only sell the ps version and not pc version.


The downloading process adalah sangat lembab coz the file is big and the connection is lanch. And the seeders [orang yang ada file ni] were only available once in a while. If you are lucky, you will get most of the pieces tranferred within 1 day. Lihatlah, betapa susahnya dak download file ni? But nevermind, I sabar lagik.


So tonight, I finally finished donwloading it. Yeay, I thought.


I thoughtlah kan.


The file was in.bin and.cue forms where I have to do extra work downloading ExtractNow file to extract both of the file mentioned earlier sebab aku malas nak burn dalam cd. After waiting few minutes, I managed to extract it and voila even with the crack was produced.


Dengan bahagianya aku berkata dalam hati dengan nada riak "wah bestnya boleh main 7 sins malam ni dan terrernye aku"


Tetapi bila di install , it keep going out from the game window before sempat dimainkan. Adalah teruja melihat gamba perempaun seksi tetapii mengapa kau keluar pergi ke windows?


Lanch.


  1. Adakah memori chloe tidak cukup? Could not be, Chloe adalah power. And I don't want to masuk the motherboard and menggodek-godek ok. Tak pepasal je kang Chloe maut.



  2. Adakah requirement yg diset untuk game adalah salah? I set everything to low the second time but still lah pulak kann.
Last resort, I check the errorlog, hmmmm..seemes like macam ada file yang tak dipacked. Mungkinkah ada file missing?


So I wnt back to the torrent page and re check. Yela cibaila. Memang ada file missing. The download then change to 99.9%.



tsk



The thing is..tak ada seeder yang available lah pulakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Lagi 0.1% je laaaaaaaaaaaa.Takkan nak tunggu lagi seminggu kot? Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


Sorryla kalau tak paham, asal aku paham sudahla. By the way,fairy godmother tycoon adalah best!


Dahla. i am going to scrub my butt now.Frustrated ini.

No comments: