Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I am thinking of...

I am so sleepy right now but has no intention to sleep, for now. I am thinking about..



  1. Raja Nazrin finally got married. I know the news may seem basi but I have to say his choice is not bad. I mean, takdela pulak tiba-tiba die nak kawen dengan artis ke apa kan dan tidak juga meminta sponsor.I think zara is hot.


  2. I think the idea of panggil band mase konsert af itu adalah absurd dan juga the cheerleaders. Honestly they are like sore to my eyes dan juga ears.


  3. Can we please not have more people climbing the dasar of everest dan cakap tidak berdaya when they have every bantuan given to them while a man with one kaki managed to conquer everest using his own fund? or can we have no more parachuting people who landed on some snowy places and people who want to tanam Quran at some kutub?


  4. Why is people is so obsessed with santau? Kalau kau terrer sangat santau, apsal kau tak pegi santau madonna ke?Britney ke or atleast prince williamsla. Barula berbaloi kan? Come to think of it, kenapa we never heard of such thing as "Mdonna suffer from mystery illness". Is santau works like bluetooth, cuma meliputi certain2 area?


  5. I like to watch susuk sebab suara dynas yang "Cindaaaaaaaa..aku dah kata jangan masuk campur hal oranggggggggg" and I am watching manjalara sebab that show annoys me but I will be itching to watch it. I feel like shaking jehan's body and shout "Oy, apsal kau ni lemau ni?Wake up". Oh, I am keji, I know, you don't have to tell me.


  6. Tina said my bontot sudah mengecik.Hihi


  7. I want Abbi New York laptop case and also VS babydoll lingerie. Drool. Drool


  8. People said, if you have a mole at your forehead, near your hair, you are very smart and will become rich. I have that mole but how come I am neither? Eeeee


  9. I have been spending the past few hours ogling at mila's clip in youtube. I seriously don't know what's wrong with me. It's not just that I like women but it is something else too.


  10. I am sleepy right now although I had to settle few things. Oh well, maybe later.


  11. By the time you are reading this, I am still sleeping. Hehe

No comments: