Friday, May 11, 2007

Random thoughts

This is again will be a mixed up entry cox I have random thoughts in my head.


  1. I am sedikit tercalar hati after kene marah over something that I don't think I should kene marah. It is my fault if you forgot your appointment with me and when u apologize i acted a bit cold because you know being me, aku kenela drama-drama sket. And then you marah me for acting like that and say sorry in an angry way. If you are sorry, why be angry?I was not angry earlier but now I am.



  2. I am feeling happy earlier but my mood changed after I read Merantau ke Deli by Hamka. Stories about ketidaksedaran lelaki always merobek hatiku. The keji part was, I cried. Bodow je.



  3. Oh! Oh! I finished writing my paper already.Nothing beats the feeling of freedom, although it is temporary.



  4. My butt is kecut coz I am wearing a wet shorts. Don't ask me why, the explanation shall come in few more months. Yet I don't feel like doing what I am supposed to do due to taik mood. I feel like eating chocolate and go straight to bed without brushing my teeth.I don't even want to do my remaining 50 sit ups [the purpose is to eksyen].This is to show how angry I am but I know actually no one cares. Hehe kesian tak aku?



  5. I have the suspicion that my precious bar of "snack" chocolate will be gone tomorrow. The reason? Ros Kamal made a statement today how chocolate could be fatal to me but not him while he eagerly took some share from that chocolate bar. Heh. Emak is supposed to be on diet but I saw her eating the chocolate although she claimed "alaaa, mak makan sikit je, tak gemukk". Heeee..Yelah tu makk.Kiut tak mak aku?



  6. Ok wait, I need to change into a new short since my butt adalah terlalu kesejukan



  7. My room is spotless. It's me who became a rajin owner after watching some lame drama on tv. Now I don't feel like being in some kind of isolated jungle anymore.


  8. MJ is sleeping at the centre on my bed which left me thinking, macamana aku nak tido ni karang? The idea to tolak her aside is a big no no. Her lidah is tersentil and she looked so cute and the fur on her tummy look yummy, calling me to kiss her lemak-lemak on that part. Suddenly I am not angry anymore



  9. You better pretend to be bz little bunny before your boss datang and I will go down to have that chocolate.Eeee bestnyer itu. Enjoy your weekend bunnies




No comments: