Monday, March 01, 2004

The damage is done..

Had my first and second paper today.All I can say is..aaaaaaaaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Fucking tutorial.Apsal kau tak kuar?Tau tak aku tak blaja lain2 mende selain tutorial???

I am screwed. Maybe I should go and see Yamani and beg for his mercy. Oh no..He hates he..He hates me sooo much. He always make an effort to find something to ask me whenever I'm doing my presentation even though it's already being clarified earlier.

"How is quantum bit being represented?"
"Quaternary"
"Are u sure? Really, really sure?", with his icky brow and sarcastic smile..arghh

And just now he went back and forth at the table I'm sitting, looking at my ID,fidgeting at my slip and asking me questions which he should be asking like 3 months ago.And I was like..covering my answer script..Demn..
Ehe..yeah, I might be his laughing stock. Whatever..

For the past few days I was totally.. Disorganised. Hardly sleep or eat.. I don't go out with friends, keep yelling at my bf..And began to neglect my self. I was totally sloppy and today extra sloppy..(Oh ,my ..what a crime).I thought I can really do well in that paper since i did my part of studying but somehow I was like.. Frusfurated. Can't manage not to pass. I can't wait to get my ass out of this place, I'm getting worn out of studying something that I dun even have a speck of interest in it.

Can't wait till Friday. My final paper ..and time to chill..party..wild..wild party!!

But then I still have a plea to make..

p.s:Happy birthday,mom..Luv u!
and yamyam start his first day at JPM
today..baru 1st day keje dah meeting..
Asyik meeting je..benci!




No comments: