Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Interviews for chics

Went for 2 interviews today. Yesterday I went to Adecco , the job agency since I need a job desperately. After doing some test and some interview session, the lady promised she would try to find me a suitable job with a fitting company. Later that evening, they call me to go for an interview tomorrow(which is today) at Adecco itself. They wanted to interview me for a consultant job at Adecco. Funny, I'm using Adecco to seek other jobs from other companies but instead they offered me a job at their place. The other interview is at Bangunan Ukur in New Town ,PJ. A multinational advertising company.

Well, the interview with Adecco went was quite OK. The lady said if I'm really interested I should give her a call tomorrow to let her know. Err,is that a positive respond or not?
The second one..i dunno how to say..there are 3 stages of interview, the manager said he would give me a call if I qualified for the second interview..dunnola..

Haa..Feel exhausted..I can't get enough of sleep last night coz my beauty slumber was interrupted by noises made by humans( I hope). Baby cry and people washing whatsoever sounds. Sapela nak membasuh pukul 3-4 pagi?Tak reti nak tido ke?

No comments: