Thursday, March 18, 2004

Election

Election day is drawing near.At first, i thought i might not be able to vote but somehow it turns that my name has already been registered. Still, i'm a bit confused..Mine is DUN Kota anggerik s3 but what was written in my mom's letter is different..iskh..takkan tak sama tempat kot.I better check the real situation tonight.

Ehe, why for all the sudden i have this kind of spirit?U sually i'll be like..whatever...It's a good sign isn' it?Or issit the signal that showing that i'm getting older?Uh oh

Since job hunting is not woring well in my way..I think i should do something more beneficial rather than laying around with my cats. Perhaps i can start reshaping my body. I want a flat tummy..u know like the one i saw in the pron movie :P.Camne tummy derang flat sampai camtu?Seems like impossible..and..after mom mention that my cheeks are getting chubbier i think i better do something about it..but what??? And my thighs..Oh God..sounds like a tough chores for chics..*sigh*

No comments: