Saturday, March 13, 2004

My neighbour who got married

While i'm writing this,my neighbour,my chilhood friend is preparing herself for her big day.She's getting married today.Actually the nikah session was yesterday. i hope i can make it to see her last night but instead i went somewhere else.Still, i got the chance to met her while having dinner.She look astounding..so beautiful ( she is beautiful before)..and she llok so radiant and happy. We chat while eating.I even talk to her hubby too.Hoh,handsome,i should say :). He must be a lucky man to marry Farhana.

I did help to prepare the bunga rampai but i managed to stay focused only for a while..hehe..tedious job and nearly drove me mad so mom just let me go freely. Not that i didn't want to help but i dun know what to help..actually,at this point i finally realized that i'm actually an anti social!Even my lazy bro,ayi helped in washing the dishes last night while i prefer to get my eyes glued on the TV.Oh, boy for once in my life,my bro wash my plate for me!Hahaha..

Witnessing the preparation for kenduri kahwin in front on my eyes really make me shivered.Haa..i know it's stupid but i think i dun want to get marriedlah.Maybe i'm having comitment phobic but i just think that..i can't do it..When everybody teased me, i felt like screaming and wanted to die..No..not me..I told yamyam about this and he frown. Clearly he was not happy..uh oh..

Ok,better get going, i dun want to miss my neighbour bersanding..

No comments: