Monday, March 22, 2004

Blissful!

I'm so happy. Yes, I am. I feel like nothing can undo my happiness. Recently I wrote a long email to My lecturer, Mr.Yamani begging him to pass me his subject and walla..today..i came and see the result, I passed and with unexpected result! I though i might get a D or somethinng instead i get a C+(i know it's not that good but that's good enough for me since i'm expecting an F). He then reply my email saying I dun have to beg coz he had pinned the result for like..1 week ago and I didn't notice it. Yeyeyeyeye..i'm so fucking happy!!!Malula jugak tapi, i bet Yamani was laughing so hard while reading my email. SE result was also out..Urmm..Only manage to get B..i'm supposed to get an A but I guess a B will do. What else can matter when I passed my computer architecture? *smile*

BN manage to conquer Terengganu back. Another good news. I didn't realize that I have this kind of patriotic spirit until yesterday. I stayed up late just to keep track to with the 'pilihanraya' result with mum. Even mum can't hold her eyes that long but I did..Hope to see the whole result today.

Actually I was thinking to go on swearing and cursing today but somehow..i can't manage to find the cursing spirit when I am smiling all the time :)

No comments: