Friday, March 05, 2004

I'm freeeeeee

Yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...I finished my last paper for this sem..and for,forever!!Just hope i will pass my comp.architechture paper ok?I did a survey today and most of the students agreed with me that that paper is a killer one..Meaning..i'm not that stupid...hehe..Anyway, i'll be seeing mr.Yamani..probobly wearing my shortest skirt(Farah's idea)..Noooooooooooooottttttttttttt..

My last paper was..convincing..I think it went ok..clap*clap* for chics..yey!

My bf is treating me for a movie this evening.I would say..i deserved it after being a nice gurl sitting at home just studying and cooking for him. Later on,thinking of dragging him to any live band around...It's been a while..

I wanted to write longer but i'm so happy sampai taktau nak tulis apa..So many things inside..So..Later!!

p.s:Pray for me so that i pass my senibina..huk..huk..

No comments: