Thursday, March 04, 2004

Fear Factor

What's your fear factor? When I was a child, I am really petrified of ships.. Thanks to my very uncontrollable imagination, ship really scare the shit out of me. In my mind's eye, I imagine planes that flews in the skies will then went through ship's chimney and then transformed itself into sharks..and will get me soon..hehehe.. Pretty stupid, aight? Yeah..yeah..Laugh if u want to..:P. I thought I still have phobia for ships but I don't, instead, now I do have irrational fear of seeing or being( hope this won't happen to me) in the middle of the ocean where there's no land to be seen. Not that I don't know how to swim..but it just make me tremble inside. Just imagine...no creatures alive, except those who swim underneath u..which probably will get u at ur feet anytime..and u can't even see it or predict when..waaaaaaaaaaa..enough!!

I fear the crawling creature, Mr. Cockroach too. I hate heir smell and I hate their tentacles and mostly I hate their white thingy that came out when they were squashed. Euwwwwwwww...How can some people manage to eat this creature as in eating chips? In Vietnam, they fried it(like udang goreng tepung kot?) and sell it at the flea market..and they crunch it..and swallow it..urghh..

My bf, in the other hands is scared of heights. Pity me on going to amusement park. He snubbed to go on rides that concerned with high altitude. The best thing I could influenced him..was the ferris wheel. Even then, he would held on firmly on the grill when I started jumping and stomping, making the car shake a bit while we reached the peak just trying to scare the shit out of him..and it really make my day..hehehe. I'm not afraid of height. The funny bit was.. I kind of like to be on a high altitude. Then I would feel like..jumping..My feet would get this funny feeling and will start getting cold and then..i know I would have to grip something so I wouldn't jump,by chance. And when people pull me back..i would feel frustfurated.. like..why didn't I jumped just now..did any of u feel this way too?Tell me coz my friends keep telling me I'm not normal and I was kind of psycho or something..uhuh??

Anyway, what scare u?

p.s:Tomorrow will be my final paper...and i hope it will be for good..yeahhhh

No comments: