Tuesday, March 02, 2004

To wear or not to wear

Yesterday, had a deep talk with yamyam about settling down and everything. He then told me to meet his mom.Well, it's quite weird though, he meet my mom like..every week and I never meet his'. I have no problem on meeting new people, seriously, even I know I am not a favorite among 'emak-emak'. But when he say something...I feel totally..scared??

He:I need u to do me a favor when seeing my mom. Can u please wear tudung?
Me:Eh?
He:Sekali je,please..

I have no issues in wearing tudung. I can wear it anytime, properly and I respect people who wear them properly, not as a fashion statement. Seriously, but my man now wants me to pretend as someone I am not. To me wearing tudung is like..something virtue..U dun wear it one day and take it off another day. No, that's not the way. If u want to wear it, wear it properly and should never be taken off. Hmm..I can obey to his order..but imagine this..i wear tudung to see his family and the next day someone saw me in my short skirt..what's the point? What will his family say then?

I promised him I will wear tudung when the time comes but the time is not now..Ehe..Actually my bf has already unleashed the real of him to me. He used to say that he didn't mind my way of living. Didn't mind if I go missing at night or whatever me and my girlfriends do. But now..urm..he is nothing like he used to describe to me. Me in the other hand still remain the same..except I rarely party now..and try not to smile or talk nicely to super duper cute guy..hehe

Humm..i dunno if I should listen to my bf.I really want to but..i just hate hypocratism..i hate people who pretend. I never told him how to act or how to dress on seeing my family because I want him to be accepted as the way he is..And now..if I start pretending..i will have to pretend..like forever..Uhhh..scaarrrrryyy..

No comments: