Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Friends for keep?

Which one do u prefer? Having a terrible friend or not having any friend at all?

Define bad friend. A friend who just doesn't stick to you during bad timed only will be there for you during good times. And will make u feel rotten whenever he/she is around.

I have lots of friend but my good friends are those who rose up with me for about 5 years. My school sistas. Now, whenever I'm in blue mood, I can always seek for their comfort. They appreciate me as the way I appreciate them . I admit that not all of them make me feel that way but still the minority of the population really make me want to cherish them like..forever.

And bad friend..just..make u feel rotten. They try to pull u down. Try to make u as their competitor (mostly happens among girls).

So..think about it..which one do u prefer.. Having a terrible friend or not having any friend at all?

No comments: