Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Worn out..

My bf didn't come yesterday. I guess he was too worn out after a day of working. At first it sort of drive me mad but then..ehe I sort of enjoyed it. Had my whole time getting wasted with friends. Stoned and went on switching channels on the TV not forgetting to finish all the food we had in the kitchen. When I woke up this morning, my house look like..a dumpster? arghh..should be doing some cleaning after this..and today, yamyam asked me to go for a movie..hmm..i just dun feel like watching a movie..i even dun feel like seeing him tonight..i wonder why..

My ex somehow manage to find this site of mine which really flabbergasted ..he's not the type who like to take much interest in my activity towards virtual world.But uh..nevermind..This is a free country anyway.

I think I'm tired of having a boyfriend. Tired of having a guy that boss around without knowing what I want without me telling them (there's nothing wrong with this right?). I want my man to read my mind coz I always do and it did make him happy. But still..i love to be pampered all the time..hihih

Having a boyfriend means I have to behave more courteous and it doesn't matter if he don't coz he know that I dun care. He can go farting whenever he wants..Go out with his friends and do whatever guys do..to sum it in a word..He still have his independence.. I, in the other hand are supposed to listen to him..and whenever I don't, he'll say

"U never listens to me!!"

Oh..are girlfriends supposed to listen to what their boyfriends order? Hummm..go figure!

Oh man..it's making me tired already..


Hmm..maybe I should start liking girls from now onwards(like I don't)..hahahaha

No comments: