Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Buli

Uh, I always had some special feeling for non-skinny guy ( no kidding ), including Afdlin Shauki. To me, he's so cute and hilarious. So when his latest movie, Buli is showing, I couldn't delay to watch it and u know what? It's worth every cents of my RM10. At the outset, I went with yamyam but then after telling my mum about it, she got interested and I went for a second time to accompany her, the next day. The movie was simply awe-inspiring. Absolutely no pretentious uh-oh-I'm the handsome-hero or hie-I'm the-perfect-heroin. Every actor in that movie counting the extras really did their job admirably. It's like watching yourself in that picture. Heheh..I even can catch a glimpse of my character there.

One phrase in that movie really caught my attention.

"Manusia biasanya akan cuba menyakitkan orang yang terdekat dengan mereka kerana ingin menutup kelemahan sendiri.", uh..how true!!


Have u ever feel bullied? Feel like someone is using u? Or something like that? Well, lucky if u don't, but I did. Back then in school I was a gloomy Gus because someone who I called friend (and still a friend today) tends to pull me down whenever she could. She would verbalize whatever things that could impair my feeling. I thought I was the one who was being too sensitive but when I think about it now, she shouldn't be treating me that way. A friend should never make her friend felt rotten whenever she's around. Presently I found out that I'm not the only victim but some of my friends were too, miffed by her words and attitude. Now, after a few years of observation, I think she too, is lacking of self-confidence. She kept gloating to everybody she that she 'got it'. The look, the style, the boyfriend, the job and almost everything. Hey, if her life is treating her extremely well, why would she be envious to the person who share the same boat with her? Isn't she happy to see us, her friend are in high spirits too? Maybe, my friend here is feeling that she's being threatened. She is afraid to admit that some of us are prettier than her, are trendier than her and are having better life than her. And to conceal her feeling, she chose to be spiteful. Despite the fact that this is only my theory, I think it make sense. If u happen to know someone within this characteristic, dun be resentful towards them but show some sympathy for I really feel sorry for these sour grapes. All we can do is just show that we are still content despite terrible things that they said.

Anyway, golah and watch that movie. Afdlin is so cute..and apa salahnya skali sekala tengok cite mlayu!


No comments: