Monday, January 17, 2005

Talking

Ouch.I have muscle cramps..the result of playing futsal after 5 months not playing it.Malas gile aku nak lari ok.Duduk tunggu bola jela and kacau-kacau orang sket.And today I look like a robot who try to fit in a skirt.Huh.Not good for my reputation[ha!Macamlah ade]


Anyway,had a blast weekend and seems can't get anought of it lately. Ok, That's not what I want to say actually.My point is, I realised how chatterbox I can be.I mean, I can talk for hours non stop.You know, I even scares a guy by talking too much.Hehehe.The only time that you won't hear me talking is when I accompany my baby to watch football[satu bende pon aku tak paham], when I'm sleeping and when taking photos.


Well..It's the traits actually.Gather like 5 STFians and you will have like 50 people talking.Hehehe..If you dun belive me, try to ask their boyfriends or their boyfriend's friend.We can be really loud.Imagine everybody are talking about different things at the same time.But, it's easy to shut us up.Just bring on the camera.Everybody then would automatically pose and mute.Hahahaha


Even that, I am never ashamed to be an STFian even 'some' people called us bimbo.Watched your mouthla ok?Siapa yang bimbo.Atleast we treat people equally and stand for what we wants.Ok, emo mode off.Anyway, can you believe that people say we are bimbo?Sheesh.It's a good thing I've deleted that person in my life.Huh!


One more thing yang buat hati aku panas hari ini ialah, my phone was being invaded by virus again.It keep making the 'bzzzzzz' sound and keep shutting off by itself.Mcm sial.Nak call out and receive call skang dah susah.Have to send it for repair tapi bila la wey?Tau tak aku bz?Camana nak gayut nanti??Pk la sket.


Oh, I apologize for my emotional mode.This is Monday so you guys have to bare with me.Hehehe


Happy Monday People!

No comments: