Thursday, January 06, 2005

Diet

I have not been eating properly for the past few weeks.I haven't had any dinner since Monday left alone breakfast. Can you guys believe that I still have my ferrero rocher that I bought a month ago, sitting nicely on my table.And yesterday, I made Juliana eat my ruffles since it has been on my table for a week already.Plus, I haven't had any tea since monday. Is this serious or what?Usually I will finish everything, including my collegue's food.Haha


Anyway,I think it's a good sign since I saw some flesh bulging from my underpants while I was drying my hair this morning. Maybe I'll be thinner this year and be drop dead[not dread] gorgeous after all[haha].I wish!Sheesh


Enough craps.


Even if I dun eat anything, I dun feel hungry instead I feel so happy and high. Can't seem to wipe off this smile on my face. Pagi tadi kene maki dgn client pon aku sempat gelak-gelak lagi..High sial!!


I wonder why...

No comments: